BMM members are employed at trademark- and/or patent firms, at corporate trademark and patent departments, as IP lawyers, or work at universities and other educational institutes.
The current board consists of:
- Theo-Willem van Leeuwen (president)
- Francois Uyttenhove (vice-president)
- Johan Dedeckel (past president)
- Ellen Gevers (secretary)
- Helma van de Langenberg (treasurer)
- Sandra Bauwens
- Michel Rorai
- Gregor Vos
- Tanguy de Haan
- Kris Keymolen (BMM coordinator)
Within the association, several committees are present, among which:
- the Communication and PR committee, responsible for external communications
- the Programming committee, responsible for the organisation of events and member assembly
- the Redaction committee, responsible for the quarterly edition of the BMM-bulletin.